Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Selling Your Stuff on eBay

eBay is a great way to make some money on-line. eBay lets us average people sell and advertise our products to millions of people everyday from the comfort of our home. I have used eBay many times and have found it to be a great way to make some cash. The first thing I recommend for anyone interested in selling on eBay is to sell some of your own stuff . Is there any items in your house that are new and you don't use? Sell these item first. New items with tags or in boxes go for much more money than items that are used. The first thing I sold like this were some polo shirts that were the wrong size. These were a gift I got for Christmas and I didn't have any kind of receipt to take them back, so I sold them on eBay. Next, look for any used items that you have that could be valuable to a collector. You wouldn't believe some of the things people collect. People will pay good money to buy old toys or action figures, old electronics, even old cloths. Many of the cloths worn in the 60's and 70's are in style now and people will pay good money for them. You may have a goldmine of bell bottom jeans in your attic if your parents were like mine, LOL. Here's my list for hunting good items:
  • Check each room in your house; it's easy to forget about things you don't use
  • Sell new in box(NIB) or new with tags(NWT) items first
  • Sell older items that people may collect: old cloths, old electronics, or old toys and video games
This is great way to make some money and it will also get you acquainted with using eBay. The only problem with this is that you will only have a limited supply of things to sell but it is a great way to start out on eBay. So with that I think I'm going to check through my attic one more time, LOL.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger